Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dancin' up a Storm

The past few weeks yielded a few showers in our neck of the woods and that was quite exhilarating for our Josiah:





After the rain dance we warmed up inside with a nice cup of tea:


Most of my days (jen writing) are made up of running after these three little ones. Jordan is in the back, Josiah to the right and then there is the very photogenic Willow up front who we get to hang out with during the weekdays. Though some days can be exhausting, I couldn't imagine it any other way. These kiddos steal my heart.

Ok, I know I already posted a video of Josiah, but this one just cracks me up! It is some kind of funky dancin':



And here is Josiah helping me make pancakes....



This Blog has mostly been pictures of Josiah, so I thought I should

add one of Jordan (who turns ONE on Oct 4th! ) just to balance it out a bit :)
Cam has been doing a lot more teaching in last couple of weeks, which has been exciting and challenging. He is going to preach his first sermon at all three services on October 14th! Please pray for the Lord's presence and blessings and if you are in the Temecula area come on out and support him! :)

5 comments:

Gracie said...

I think Josiah out to come offer a dance workshop in San Francisco, his fluid movement and creative choreography would wow the public.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've got the makings of a little red-headed pentecostal...

Too cute... thanks

I hope that you both are doing well. Hope the sermon goes well.

Eric

dr riptide said...

If Cam feels like it went well, may I have a copy of Cam's sermon from Oct. 14th? Also, if you have time would you please email the datails of those online sermons you down-load? I haven't gotten into downloading much of anything yet, but I'd sure love to download some sermons. Recommended websites would be appreciated! I ordered some photos of my time with you in Temecula. They're cute =) I ordered extras to send to you... soon! I love you my sister.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Josiah and I have much in common, I too, love to dance in the rain!! That video is precious.
Bird

Kimberly said...

That dance made me smile and smile!